OUR POLICY: The Local 15 Fringe Benefit Funds are committed to safeguarding your privacy while on this web site and accordingly, we have established the following privacy principals:
1. In the event that web site users are requested to provide specific information, we shall not disclose this information to anyone, unless we specifically receive a request from you to do so first.
2. The Local 15 Fringe Benefit Funds employ strict security measures to safeguard on line transactions and inquiries. Our servers are secured as well as our database. All information is always sent in encrypted format.
3. We maintain a strict "no spam" policy. Your information, including e-mail address will not be given to any third party.
5. If you have any questions concerning this policy, they may be directed to the Welfare Fund at 212-255-7657 or Annuity Fund at 212-924-6740.
6. The Local 15 Fringe Benefit Funds attempt to maintain an accurate and protected web site. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or timelines of the information provided hereon, nor is the Local 15 Fringe Benefit Funds liable for any errors or omissions in the information or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users of this web site are solely responsible for determining whether the information provided on this web site is suitable for their purposes and reliance on the information is at the user's sole risk.